Project Title: The Development of a Web Portal for the Public Security Department of the Jordan Government
Client: Siren Associates and Public Security Department
Service: Project Management and Technical Support
The portal includes more than 30 subsites and is considered a large-scale portal including hundreds of pages and many online services provided by different directorates and managed by several parties and members. The portal was developed by a local development firm based in Amman, meanwhile ISEET team was responsible to manage and deliver the project as appropriate.
During the project, ISEET supported and reviewed the drafting of a realistic project plan by the selected company, ensured all required functional and technical elements are part of the project plan, not more, not less. ISEET team Acted as a project monitor on time, scope, budget, and quality. And reported to the project manager and liaise with all relevant stakeholders, including in the PSD and the selected company.
Project Scope of work
- Lead discussions with the PSD to establish a Functional Design of the web portal
- Translate the Functional Design into the technical requirements, as well as the required budget.
- Report to the project manager and liaise with all relevant stakeholders, including the PSD
- Support the Siren Jordan team in building a new integrated website for the PSD with technical support.
- Translate the business requirements of the PSD in a clear functional overview
- Translate the Functional Design into the technical requirements for the website
- Lead the drafting of tender documents, based on the Functional Design and the technical requirements, to select a company that will build the website
- Lead the development of a Q&A for bidders
- Lead the technical evaluation of bids
- Support the financial evaluation and take the lead in defining the final scope